Thursday, February 18, 2010

i can think happy thoughts... i can think happy thoughts... (ps snow GO AWAY!)

i am going to try to be more positive i know i ranted... but i guess a blog can be used like that... life in general isn't always tulips and daffodils! (because i hate roses)...

so here is another way i fight the grey... GOOD FOOD!

i love cooking (i don't like that i have to clean up imeadiately due to a shared kitchen)... but i love cooking...

it sucks when you only cook for one... i hate not sharing... especially sharing food... it makes it more of an experience when you share...

but just now i came home and i put on my metaphorical cooking hat and made some yumminess! (yes spelt with an i) :)

pasta with chicken, onion, mushroom, and yellow peppers in a butter and white wine sauce... all homemade...

happy thought... i need to focus on the little good things... and not the snow that makes me want to scream...

2 comments:

  1. Your food looks so yummy Beth! I hate cleaning up after I'm done cooking too which is probably why our kitchen is always a disaster (also because we don't have a dishwasher which SUCKS!) I'm jealous of your mom getting to come visit you! That would be so awesome! When does she get there? I hope that planning your trip with her has been fun! You are so blessed to be on this adventure! I love reading about your new experiences - although they might be getting old to you, they are completely new to me every time I read your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete