Friday, March 5, 2010

:)

My mommy will be here in a week! :) Now if the weather will cooperate! *fingers crossed*

Also I am sitting in the music library... Listening to great music... a little Mozart... a little Eric Whitacre... a little Chopin... a little of everything... and man I miss doing music all the time... One night a week just does not fill up my need for it in my life.....

On Sunday i will be going to Copenhagen with some friends to go to the CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL! :) Yes that was needed... Looks like we will do the chocolate festival and then also go on the famous danish Carlsberg brewery following lots of chocolate goodness!

So anyways... like normal I'm just hanging out... I need to turn off my music and do some reading but... hard to turn off such great stuff! Plus who really wants to read about Globalization... ummmmm not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment