So (pictures later with video) last Thursday Maja and I went to one of the art museums... :) Super fun... I made homemade pasta from scratch! (as seen below very large noodles that grew waaaay to much with peppers and mushrooms) and then I had a truly Danish lunch one day. I went to the outdoor market and got some smoked fish and a 'fish meatball' of sorts... With the dark danish bread... I don't normal enjoy fish very much but I like it this way it just fits with the dark bread and some dill sauce! :) Oh and best of all... I bought myself new boots for my birthday... I've had to super glue my other boots (that i LOVE) too many times they just keep falling apart... have to let them go... :( good bye old boots you will be missed... hello fun blue boots! :-D
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Things as of late...
So (pictures later with video) last Thursday Maja and I went to one of the art museums... :) Super fun... I made homemade pasta from scratch! (as seen below very large noodles that grew waaaay to much with peppers and mushrooms) and then I had a truly Danish lunch one day. I went to the outdoor market and got some smoked fish and a 'fish meatball' of sorts... With the dark danish bread... I don't normal enjoy fish very much but I like it this way it just fits with the dark bread and some dill sauce! :) Oh and best of all... I bought myself new boots for my birthday... I've had to super glue my other boots (that i LOVE) too many times they just keep falling apart... have to let them go... :( good bye old boots you will be missed... hello fun blue boots! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment